Sunday, August 23, 2020

Welcome to a virtual start to the 2020-2021 school year!


Mrs. Penrose

Hello Fifth Graders!

Welcome to a unique school experience at our amazing Ladue Fifth Grade Center! 

I have been the librarian here since we opened. Prior to coming to the FGC, I was the librarian at Old Bonhomme. You can see how much I love Ladue!


We will meet online through Zoom. I will be happy to help you in any way I can! If you have any suggestions for great titles to include in our library, please let me know. Many of our fiction books are here because of student requests. Not sure what is the right book for you? Just ask and I can help match you with the just-right read!

All library information will be posted in your Google Library Classroom. If you do not receive a code the first week of school, please email me and I will get it to you.